- An absolute pleasure and honor to be the first guests at this wonderful place. Bill is a warm and fantastic host and The Orchard House & Cafe is going to be a place we will definitely be coming back to.
– Posted October 2017 by Mick & Sian on in-house guest book
- A refreshing bed & breakfast – breaking the mold! : This was a great find! Despite being located just a short drive past Freeport’s main shopping and dining area, you feel like you’re out in the country. But that’s where the country ends and style begins. You’ll be greeted by your friendly innkeeper and welcomed into a stunning light airy decor that immediately makes you feel at home. No lace or country craft just a clean cottage feel. Stay in the public areas and chat with other guests or retire to your beautiful bed and full bath for some privacy. You won’t go wrong with this choice.
– Posted October 2017 by Lisa on Hotels.com
- What a lovely place this Inn was : It’s set back on an open piece of land surrounded by a fence of trees. We showed up close to 7:30 after along drive and we pulled up, we were greeted by the owner. He was friendly and welcomed us to head right to our rooms which we were happy to get right to since we were quite tired. The inn is very charming and beautifully decorated with neutral colors and subtle elegant touches throughout. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the rooms quite spacious. We look forward to returning and can’t wait to see what he does with the cafe opening in 2018.
– Posted October 2017 by Steve B. on Yelp.com
- Waking up to a beautiful snow-covered yard in our cozy room was an absolute perfect way to start our day! Such a charming, beautiful Inn. Thank you for your attention to detail to make our stay extra enjoyable. Later that night after gallivanting through Freeport and Portland, we returned to our suite. He popped the question and I said yes! Thank you again for making our weekend getaway one we will never forget!
– Posted February 2018 by Sarah & Matt on in-house guest book